Monday, April 13, 2015

Christian Motorcyclists Association Pancake Breakfast

The Crystal Coast Messengers (CMA) chapter 951 in Morehead City - will have a pancake breakfast fundraiser at Applebees in Morehead City on Saturday, April 18th from 8AM til 10 AM...this is an annual thing for us now - we're raising funds for our Run for the Son ride onMay 2nd. All monies raised will go to placing missionaries, Bibles, the Jesus film and transportation for missionaries internationally and within the United States...anywhere God's Word needs spoken - we work to get it there, whether it's across town...over to the mountains...or across the sea. So - you can have a tasty breakfast, with great service (we wait the tables), have some time of fellowship - and support a good cause. Tickets are $6 per person or 2 for $10...so bring a friend or make it a date morning. It sounds like a win-win situation to me - and you still will have time to do all those Saturday things you love to do - hope to see you there - I spent many of my younger years waiting tables...and this helps me keep my skills up - so come let me wait on you. See you then. Contributed by Rtn. Anita Moreau.

No comments: